


We went to the Louisburg Cider Mill to have some cider doughnuts. We had a little lunch, some cider, some doughnuts, and then the band played for a little bit. Zoe got a kick out of the band!

Things for us have been pretty calm lately. We moved Zoe to a, "big girl bed," I guess 3 weeks ago and haven't had any problems. We have finally reached the 14 week mark with baby number 2 so I'm not as tired. So all in all, I think we are heading towards a great way to start the holiday season. I guess the last big thing is, Zoe will be starting a two morning preschool next week. We went and toured the preschool this morning, and really loved it. The women who is in charge, attended KU as well and is actually the women that started the preschool I use to teach for. I think both Todd and I feel very confident that this is the right move for Zoe at this time. She will be able to make some new friends, and start to really feel challenged academically. Sorry about the underlining, our blog stuff is still reacting to the new internet settings.
1 comment:
That's exciting about the school! I bet she'll love it!
Post a Comment