Sunday, September 25, 2011

The last bit of August and September

Well, the blog is acting up for me so I'm going to do my best. Lets see.....We've been a pretty busy family with Miss Zoe. She ran high fevers for a week with no real explaination. I did finally have a doctor say maybe it's her teeth which has always been my reasoning behind her running random fevers. She has finally started testing her limits which in return, means she's testing us. We've done pretty well, but I admitt, I've had to walk away a couple of times. I found my, "101 ways to praise your child," sheet so we've been trying to make sure we are on top of making her good actions recognized.
So the pictures below are mostly from labor day weekend. We spent the Sunday with Todd's family and then on Monday, we went to the park in the morning and then hung out with Elizabeth, Brad, and Hadley.

Zoe had a big fall in the afternoon which caused her nose to bleed and her nose to swell. She did pretty well, just a couple minutes of screaming. I'm not sure you can see it, but her lip is fat and the bridge of her nose is twice it's size.

Hadley tried to make her feel better by sticking her finger up her nose to make it look bigger too!!

The girls had a lot of fun just running around while we got to sit and chat.






No comments: