Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just being Cute

So I'm sure most of you know this, but life has really changed for the Weneck crew lately. I'm away from the house on average about 8 hours a day, so we've had to prioritize what gets done everyday. So to say the least, I've decided to try to blog when I can, but that I promise to have at least one blog a week. School will not control everything, hehehe.

These are just a couple of cute pictures I think we took last week. Zoe is wearing Todd's Royals hat and just walking around.
Speaking of walking around, that is all Zoe wants to do. She holds your little fingers and walks all over the place. She is getting so big. Tonight, she pulled herself up all by herself. It was exciting but made me realize we are entering into a whole new "game."

2 comments:

Mark and Morgan said...

Lindsay,
So, so cute!

Jocelyn Cowen said...

Boy, she's got James licked in the standing area. He's just started being interested in standing, but has no sense of "walking". Nora was 10 months when she walked, Clare was 12 months...is James going to be 14 months? It's looking likely!

Zoe looks adorable by the way!