Sunday, January 10, 2010

Purple Saturday

Yesterday Zoe decided to wear her new purple outfit that she got from Mimi for Christmas. I thought she made a wise choice and to reinforce her decision, I thought it might be fun to have a purple dinner. She had BEETS!!!! and she devoured them. I have to admit, we did get a little nervous they were going to stain her face, but they didn't.

She now officially likes: green peas, sweet potatoes, BEETS, carrots and banana's. I made a couple new things yesterday that we will be introducing over the next couple of days. I'll let you know how that goes.

My family might be the only one that gets this, but for Sir: "Beet, Beet, Sugar, Beet, Beet!!!"

5 comments:

Jocelyn Cowen said...

Good idea on the beets! Did you get canned beets? or fresh ones? I used them once to make pink pancakes but had never thought of serving them just plain. I bet James will love them!

Lindsay, you look so skinny! You look great!!!

Lindsay Weneck said...

I got fresh ones and just baked them and them pureed them. They were kind of sweet!

Anonymous said...

Zoe's hair is getting long enough to bend over.....looks very cute!

You look skinny!!!


xox

Anonymous said...

Zoe's just getting prettier and prettier!

Joel and Lindsay said...

miss Zoe is such a cutie pie!!