Saturday, January 2, 2010

Homemade is better

I don't have any pictures, but I just wanted to share with everyone this pleasing moment. When we were in Fayetteville, Zoe tried Gerber's green peas and instantly made a horrific face. Since we've been home, I've been trying out a couple of recipes of my own so that we can save money and so I can feel like I'm contributing to our child's brain development....Anyways, I made my own green peas today and fed her some and it was almost like she said, "yum" after she ate them. It was a very proud moment for myself!!!

Hope everyone is well and that they have a wonderful New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I use the Nature's Goodness and Austin makes that face too, but only for the first few bites on some things. HA. I've done homemade avocado, but he threw it up. Do you put anything in the peas besides water?