I found this idea on Pinterest to do water balloon pinatas and thought the kids would have a lot of fun. They had a really nice time once they learned how to swing the bat.
Grant had a great time hanging with my Dad, Sir. I think they did this for most of the party.
One of the other activities was a bean bag toss. This wasn't as big of a hit, but they used it for a little bit.
Zoe asked for a dinosaur cake and the one she wanted was incredibly ugly, so I asked a friend to make her one. This was the end result!
Overall, the birthday party went really well even with the cooler temps then expected. The kids had a really great time on the geo dome that my parents got her and the balloon pinata was a bit hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment