Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter

So I keep seeing everyone with these beautiful pictures of their kids on Easter and this is all I got!!!  Do keep in mind that I only got 3.5 hours of sleep the night before and I don't think Todd had much more.  Zoe was up from 12 to 230 wondering around my parents house.  At one point, I caught her chatting with Sir about sleeping with them after he finished his snack. She was holding her lovies, had her paci in mouth, and her night light.  His comment was, "Well I didn't know what else to do with her."  At the moment I told her no because I thought their bed was only a full.  Learned the next morning I should have let her go due to their bed being a Queen and there would have been plenty of room.  Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd blowing raspberries....pretty cute!!