For Grant's naming ceremony, my dad made a special trip up. As you can see, it was very hard work!!!
On April 22nd, Grant officially received his Hebrew name: Malachi Ro'eh (translating into Malcolm Shepard). Obviously the Malcolm is my father, and the Ro'eh is Todd's name as well as his grandfather's. We wanted to honor these two men because of their love and strength that they have provided their families.Rabbi Levin has been a wonderful part of these ceremonies for us with both children. He is the head Rabbi at our temple and has been a great leader for us.
This is a picture of the kiddish cup that was brought over by Todd's relatives. It has been used in a number of ceremonies and we now have the honor of having used it for our wedding, zoe's naming, and now grants.
Grant did really well during the ceremony. I think he pretty much slept through the whole thing.
I also wanted to send out a special thanks to all my family and friends that helped us celebrate this wonderful day!! Love you all.
1 comment:
wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment