Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I thought it was only appropriate to start this blog with the face that continues to be an everyday occurrence in our life. She is so "high" on life right now, that she just runs around making the world a brighter place. hehe. Anyways, this was Sunday when we had a "dusting" of snow. I thought she might enjoy it, so I got her suited up and we went out in the cold. She didn't seem to mind it at all, so we spent a nice chunk of our afternoon out there. We swung and then went for a walk around the back yard and then the neighborhood.
So like I mentioned earlier, everything above was Sunday. Now this was on Monday:
I have to say, Zoe wasn't as enthusiastic about this amount of snow. Every time she fell, she couldn't get herself back, so she got mad. Hopefully she'll get use to it!!!