Happy Holidays!!!

Todd and I really enjoyed our Holiday season this year. We got a lot of family time in, and for the first time we really decorated too!! To start off, Zoe and I spent as much time outside as we could. She and I
anticipated a white winter, but have yet had one. Here are a couple pictures of us outside.


You can't quite see the facial expression in this picture, but no worries there are tons to follow that will show this new fun face.

After retreating to the inside, we had all of our friends over to celebrate. There really aren't any pictures, so you'll just have to use your imagination on this one.


Then we made it home to Arkansas!!! My whole family got together and we all stayed at my parents. I think we all agree that it went really well and that no one actually wanted to kill anybody!! These are a couple of pictures from Christmas day.

This one was taken after we found out what the, "blue sea cumber" did.

We then
proceeded to make this face to everything.

I mean everything!

Let's see, this year Zoe got a
slinky,

a basketball,

a
vacuum cleaner,

and a key board,

After all of the
excitement for the day, all the kids, including Mimi,
ventured to the couch for a movie. If you notice, Zoe is making the fun new face here as well.

On our one big
outing, we went downtown to the "Square" and the girls and James got to ride some horses. The girls also got to ride a camel, but we didn't manage to get a photo of that.

Zoe decided to just supervise during all of this, but had a great time!

When we got home that evening, she decided it would also be fun to help clean while just wearing a diaper.


Over all, it has been a great year and Todd and I continue to feel blessed with lots of love and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment