Thursday, August 6, 2009
2 month apt.
Zoe had her 2 month appointment yesterday, so she had to get three shots. She turned a color of red I have never seen her before but was then fine. She slept most of the day which unfortunately made for a somewhat long night. (For all of my new mom friends, I recommend Tylenol ever 4 hours all day long!!!)
She weighed in at 9 lbs. 14.2 ounces, 25th percentile, Her length is 22 3/4, which is 75th percentile, and Her head circumference is 13 3/4, which is is the 3rd percentile (She apparently has a small head.) This is a picture of her huge thighs.
She has moved into size 1 diapers and is definitely now in 0 to 3 month clothes. She now is able to wear all those beautiful clothes we received from our friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny - I was about to send you the batch of 3 - 6 month clothing, but I guess I don't need to rush on that :-).
Poor Zoe...
Good to know about the Tylenol! Poor thing-at least it's over for you two. Austin has been in size 1 diapers for a month now, and can wear some 3-6 month clothes-we never got to wear most of our newborn/0-3 mo stuff!
Post a Comment