Friday, August 28, 2009

First time in the Stroller

Normally when we go for our walks Zoe gets the pleasure of riding in the sling, but for some reason tonight, we decided to try out the stroller. She did fairly well. We couldn't decide if she liked it or not. She kind of tensed up a couple of times, but then would settle down. These are just a couple of pictures of her getting out of her bath. She continues to really enjoy her bath time with daddy. She just kicks and kicks while he bathes her. It's really cute!!

When she was born, she had this full head of hair, but has slowly lost some. You can't really tell from this picture. We just thought it was cute!And last but not least, I love her little chunky thighs. I think of her as so small, but when I see these pictures, I realize how much she has filled out.

No comments: