Well this weekend was packed with presents. Two of my sorority sisters and I had a shower for one of our dear friends on Saturday, and then on Sunday, my work friends had a great shower for me.
These were the cupcakes that were handmade by Emily. They were wonderful!!! Thank you Em! Along with the great cupcakes, Todd and I got the swing, bouncy sit, and some really cute items for baby Zoe. I had such a great time.
Zoe and I also had our 30 week appointment today. Dr. Martin said everything looks great and that we are on the right track. Yeah us!!!!
Todd also had a wonderful weekend. He spent Saturday with his parents and the dogs. He and his dad went on a long walk and then went back and Pop played ball with Mallory for hours!! What a great Pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment