Wednesday, March 25, 2009

28 weeks and Kennel Cough

Well here you go, this is me at 28 weeks. I was feeling pretty good, but this picture makes me feel huge.
Sorry you can't see my face, but Carter and I had a very long night. He has developed kennel cough, so he and I were up a lot of the night. We spent the morning at the vet where they weighted him in at 19 lbs. and Mallory was 3 lbs (She has never been this big). Anyways, Carter is on some nice antibiotics and is feeling a little better.

Just in case you were all worried about Todd making it through his day due to the lack of sleep, let's just say he wasn't even aware that Carter was up most of the night. Todd seems to sleep through a lot of things that happen in the night. It will be very interesting to see what happens to him in 12 weeks when there is a screaming child that needs him!!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the pic! I don't think I"m very big, either, until I see a picture, and then I'm shocked. LOL

Emily! said...

What type of pup is Carter? So cute! Good job on the blog decoration:)

Em

TM :) said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I am so excited for your little girl, Congrats!!