Thursday, March 21, 2013

February

 Zoe was stuck inside for many days because of the ridiculous amount of snow, so I pulled out my preschool teacher brain and came up with some things to do.
She really loved the shaving cream.  She played with it for an hour or so.  The next day we did a rice table and it entertained her again for an hour or so.
 This is Zoe on Valentines day.  They don't celebrate Valentines at her preschool due to the fact that it's Saint Valentine, but I still put her in her V-day shirt.
Soon after, we took both of the kids to get their hair cut.  At the age of 10 months, Grant has had 4 hair cuts.  He really is due for another, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.  These next pictures are of Grants new due and his new habit that he loves doing.





 This isn't the best picture of Zoe's hair, but we did the same little bob for her.

 Grant decided that it might be fun to try snow.  He took a clump and put it in his mouth.

I don't think he enjoyed it.


These were just a couple of pics that I thought were super cute of him.

As for baby book info: 
At 9 months he started crawling on all four, and pulling himself up

At 10 months, he started holding onto objects and walking along side them.  He can sign all done.  It's not perfect, but I get it and that's all that matters.

No comments: