When I went off to college I decided to go through, "Rush" so that I might meet some people and maybe, just maybe join a sorority. Through the whole process, I never thought I would make my best friends for life. These select women have been an incredible support system for me and have become my family here in KC. We have watched each other get married, make it through our first pregnancy's, and now, most of us have all had our second. Here are a couple of the seconds having some bonding time. This is Audrey at 10 weeks, Grant at 5 months and Hudson at 4 weeks.
I admit, these are not the best pictures, but the it was fun to see the difference in size among the babies!!!
1 comment:
Wait....who is Audley? She's huge at 10 weeks, although I don't remember how big Hudson was when he was born. She looks as big as Grant??
Post a Comment