Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas

For Christmas this year, we spent Christmas day in KC because I was on call. We started the day at our house and then ventured to Zoe's godfather's house, Johnny, for a family dinner.I admit, our tree is a little bare this year, but I thought all the lights were pretty, so we didn't rush out and get ornaments. We also tried to take it light on the presents this year and kind of set up a Hanukkah/Christmas routine of light presents to one big one on the last day. So for Hanukkah, she got a lot of books and art supplies....
This is a picture of Christmas day entertainment. Drew and Zoe had a really nice time together.On the 26th, we headed down to Fayetteville to spend Christmas with my family. Everyone was finally together on the 28th, and we finally got to open presents. This was Zoe's big present, a doll house.
Todd and I got her the house and then the two families purchased the furniture for the rooms. It was a success in my eyes!! This last picture is a fun little contraption that Auntie Jocelyn and her crew got Zoe. It's a little seat that you spin around while the kid sits in it. Zoe has had a lot of fun with it.
My sibilings have better pictures of christmas on their blogs, so please check those out if you want more: Cowen and Upton blogs.

No comments: