Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chalk

So Zoe typically goes outside when ever she can and if it's after a meal, I clean up while she plays. In this instance, I'd been inside cleaning and when I was done, I stepped out to her with her back to me. I could tell she was working on something, but had no idea what. She finally turned around, and she'd put almost ever chalk stick she has down her shirt.

She was very proud of herself and she thought it was hilarious when she walked and they'd fall out of her dress.Who would have thought chalk was so entertaining!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Morgan said...

Lindsay! That's hysterical. Tell Zoe we think she's marvelous.

-UMAM

Jocelyn Cowen said...

That is hysterical! Reminds me of the time Nora put on a whole package of pull-ups one after the other until they were done to her knees.