Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday

Zoe just celebrated her 2nd birthday surrounded by family and friends. She had a much better 2nd birthday compared to her first birthday. I think she only cried twice and it was quickly resolved. On a side note, as most of you know, I'm not a creative person at all so this was my attempt at decorating. Simple but pink..... Zoe got a special shirt...

and then enjoyed a special cupcake on her special plate....
I think she really enjoyed every thing about the cupcake! She loved everyone singing to her around it, then actually blowing out her candles all by herself this year, and then of course the eating of it!!!!
Thank you to everyone that helped us celebrate this year. I realized that this birthday was harder on me then last year. I think last year I thought, "well, we've made it through year one, not bad." This year I thought, "oh heavens, my little girl is growing up!!"

No comments: