Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let's See.....



So I don't know what's really happen to the Weneck's of Kansas City, but we seem to have fallen off the wagon on this whole blog thing. Let's see, first our good friends the Hendricks came and lived here for a month, then my mom came and visited for a while, then we had a DG reunion at our house, then the weather turned somewhat warm so I got obsessed with planting, and the list could go on and on and on. So here are a couple of picks from the last month and half. On one of our adventures with the Hendrick's, the fire truck came to the park and let the kids play on it. Zoe actually got right up in the sit and didn't make a fuss. I was very impressed.



This is Mimi sharing some bow time with Zoe!!
Over the last couple of months, I have found this great magazine for KC parent's and it has tons of places to go and play. Elizabeth and I went and tried this place called "Jumpin Jax," out. The girls were a little young for a majority of the blow-ups, but with a little help, they still had a great time!! That afternoon, we played outside in Hadley's car. Hadley mostly pushed Zoe the whole time, but I think that's all she wanted. On a side note, I promise to get back on the band wagon with the blogging!!

No comments: