Oh the world was a little better for a few minutes!!!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
What's really important
We started the day acting like the world was a fabulous place.
Then we decided that we weren't happy about the fact that our entire mouth is inflamed and kind of hurts, so we started breaking down a little. I thought to solve the problem, I would let her go through the box of toys we received from Auntie Mongo yesterday. You might say, "Why is Auntie Mongo sending Zoe toys and no one else." Well let's see, the easiest explanation is that "We," as in Todd and I, are my entire families storage unit. Anyways, back to Zoe. I thought this box would bring her a little joy so I let her open it. To say the least, it brought a lot of joy. 2 pacifiers were close to the top and they happen to be the first thing we found.
Oh the world was a little better for a few minutes!!!
Oh the world was a little better for a few minutes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment