Sunday, October 10, 2010

The last two weeks!

So I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks due to me being pretty tired and just not wanting to when the time presented itself. As most of you know, I was still nursing Zoe till about 4 days ago. We were really only doing it twice a day, but one of those times was around 5 am in the morning and then she'd go back to sleep. I didn't mind this nursing for quite some time because I had to be at work before she'd wake up normally. Now with my new schedule, I decided to get rid of it and just nurse when she got up. Let's just say, it took a lot of convincing for her to adjust to this idea. Once that was under control, I knocked the morning nursing out, and then the night time. She offically isn't nursing anymore. She typically naps from 1230 to 3 and then sleeps at night from 7pm to 7am. Not bad!!! So besides all of that, here is a little catch up:

Going on a Rabbit hunt!! Carter has been going nuts in the back yard chasing squirrels and rabbits, and on this day, he found a rabbit. It was hiding in our garden and Carter smelled it and went running for it. Zoe thought she'd help out and chased after the rabbit as well. It was very cute.

We believe Zoe is cutting another tooth, so I don't know why I'm surprised, but after I offered her a toasted waffle, she asked for a frozen one. She ate the whole thing. I thought it was bizarre, but whatever makes her happy.
This was my last Monday off for a while. We did a quick trip to the park with Miss Hadley and Elizabeth. The girls seem to enjoy themselves and Elizabeth and I got our adult time in. So overall, the trip was a success!!!

No comments: