Saturday, September 4, 2010

What a Day

Zoe woke up this morning at 7:45 and it was 54 degrees outside. It was an amazing way to start the morning off. We went down stairs had some breakfast together and then went out to play. It was beautiful. Since it was a little chiller than normal, we put off our original plans to go to the farm and instead, ran some errands and then had Uncle Johnny over for lunch.
After a great nap, we headed to Deanna Rose's Farm to see some animals. This was my first time there as well as Zoe's. I've been wanting to go for a while, but this was the first day that it stayed comfortable all day to enjoy really being outside.

I thought Zoe would be jumping at the opportunity to pat the cows, but she was a little hesitant. I kind of had to prompt her to pat them. This was not he case with the goats.
After the goats, we headed over to the horses. Zoe really loved looking at them. She kept mooing at them. It was really cute!
This last picture is just of this ugly turkey that was not very nice. He had his feather's all ruffled up and would kind of charge you. He was in a cage, but he was a little intimidating.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Cowen said...

I love seeing Zoe in those clothes, especially that dress. It was one of my favorites, and she looks adorable!