We spent 4th of July with Todd's family here in KC. Sally and her crew made it for the whole day so a lot of these pictures are of her kiddos, but Spencer's crew showed up later in the day, so there are a lot more pictures to come.
This first one is of the misses actually smiling. That was a rare occasion yesterday due to the wonderful fact she was running a fever the whole day. She was hot, her bottom was bright red and she was or is still a little behind on sleep. She did fairly well, but she and I called it an early night to hopefully make up for some needed sleep.

Here she is giving momma a little love!!

These are from the morning time: Jackson is really into Mary Poppins right now, so he spent his morning outside with his umbrella. He can pretty much act a lot of the movie out. It's quite entertaining.

Cooper on the other hand spent his time trying to get away from Carter so he could eat his breakfast in peace.


I don't think it ended up being as easy as Cooper had hoped.
After everyone had a little afternoon nap and a short walk, we went to the family barbecue. These are just a couple pictures from the afternoon:
Pop with his youngest grandson

and Sally catching up with one of her closest friends
This is a work in progress so there will be more to come.
1 comment:
Lindsay, I want this picture of Zoe...red outfit. Have you figured out how to get pictures off the blog? I've right clicked on the picture and tried just about every suggestion but haven't come up with anything. Otherwise, please post it on kodakgallery for me! xoxox
Have I mentioned that it's boot not boat, like in repartee????
Post a Comment