Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where to Start

Well, we officially moved this last weekend and have been slowly finishing the unpacking. Zoe has been really helpful when it comes to unpacking....

She also has been an excellent helper when it comes to unpacking what you've already put away....
Just in case you can't tell, she is removing stuff from the cabinets that I had just finished organizing. These are just a couple of other pics that have been taken over the last week:

Oh let's see, I feel like there is so much to tell everyone. Well as for Zoe, she is walking all over the place and loving it, she has adjusted really well in the new house and she just continues to be an amazing kiddo. As for me, I accepted a job in the PACU at Children's Mercy and am extremely excited about it. It will be an amazing learning experience and I will be able to be home every night to put Zoe down and have dinner with Todd. Todd is doing well at work and is now home pretty much every night at 5:45!!! We are in a great place!!!!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Cowen said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I love that first picture of her falling into the box. Great snap!

Steve and Becky said...

Congratulations on graduating and the new job Lindsay!! Zoe is getting cuter and cuter every day, enjoy every moment!

The Kleins