Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Warm Weather
Today we got a nice little text message from our good friends the Gustafson saying, "Park around 3??" It was a nice little message and we jumped on the opportunity. Since we are kind of on our own schedules, she and I are hoping to get together a lot more!! Here is a picture of all three girls sitting with their sunhats on:
The deal Lindsay and I made is that I would bring the hats and she would bring the sunblock. I'm convinced that Zoe will not mind wearing a hat after this summer. She does really well now, and I've asked everyone that takes her outside to remember to put a hat on. This is for you Sir:
Adelyn also did a really great job keeping hers on as well:
These are just a couple of Zoe loving the swinging:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment