Well I feel like a lot has changed over the last week or so....let's see..we have stopped the pacifier unless it's nap or bedtime, she is almost sitting by herself, she is starting to suck her thumb really well, and she is still just a super kiddo. We are starting to get her out of the swaddler at nap time and she is doing fairly well.
I will update some photos this weekend, but this week has been unbelievably crazy for me (two 4 page papers, 2 presentations, and a 6 page paper all do this week) so I will work on those over the next couple of days!!
Oh and my sister, Morgan, had her little one. Frances Elliott Upton was born on November 7th at 6 lbs. 6 ounces. They are all doing beautifully!!!!
1 comment:
I had to be told this too, but it's Elliott (2 "L"s and 2 "T"s).
I hope you can get a chance to relax this weekend!
Post a Comment