Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 2

So we made it through last night with flying colors and so far have had a great day!! Zoe is nursing like a champ and creating some great diapers for daddy to change. Here are some better pictures of the little girl:



Can you believe all of that dark hair?!! Oh and there is a little correction, I was told by certain people that she was 6 lbs 1 ounce when in real life she was 6 lbs. 6 ounces and 17 inches long.

We are all doing really well and want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers! love you all, lghw

1 comment:

Emily! said...

Congrats Linds!! I can't believe she was early. She is adorable, and I love all that hair!
Please let me know when ya'll make the trip to Fayetteville for a visit, I'd love to come and meet her!