Well we've reached 35 weeks and still going strong. We had an appointment today and we got to see the soon to be Zoe. My doctor decided to do an ultrasound because I'm measuring a little big. I assumed it was because I'm so short, but she wanted to make sure that really was the case. The tech did the ultrasound and found her chatting to her self and measuring in at 5 lbs. 5 oz., which as most of you know, doesn't mean anything. The doctor then measured me in at 36 weeks, 80% effaced, and dilated to 1 cm. She is in great position so when it's go time we should be good to go.
Other great news, I'm done with my semester and Todd is doing unbelievably at work!!! We have finished out the semester with a bang!!!
Sorry for no pictures, none of the ultrasound pictures are that clear.
lots of love,
L & T
1 comment:
Hooray...you are almost to the end!!! Congratulations Lindsay soon you can meet your little girl!!!:)
Post a Comment