Well, where should I start. Let's see.....September of 2007 we got engaged and started planning our big party. In the middle of planning, we decided to get Todd a dog.
This is Carter Beau Weneck born on 11-13-2007. He came home to our house weighting 3lbs, so he was already bigger than Mallory at 4 months. I'm sure you are all very concerned on how Mallory did with all of this, but no worries, Mallory is still the one in control. They actually do very well together as long as Carter now at 16lbs. doesn't try to sit on her. So I think that puts us at March which is when the big event took place. Todd and I got married March 8, 2008 at the American Restaurant here in Kansas City. Our parents gave us a beautiful wedding filled with all of our loving family members from all over. We had people from California, Texas, England, and many other places. It was wonderful. I had so much fun planning all of it and we both felt that it was pulled off with success.
The first picture is obviously the two of us, then we have our cake, a beautiful picture of me, and last but not least is a picture of my flowers.
So when all of this was said and done, Todd and I took a fabulous trip to San Fransisco.
We spent an entire week there doing what ever we wanted.

Once we came back from our fabulous trip we spent the rest of the semester finishing out school for me and having Todd be a complete success at his job. We had a great year!!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you started a blog so I can keep up with you and baby progress! Congrats!!
Post a Comment